Saturday, January 14, 2006

Eight Questions With Lurch77


The “Eight Questions” column appears regularly at Minimate Headquarters. In it I interview minimate customizers and other fans of minimates. This interview is with Lurch77, maker of the custom Samus Aran concept design pictured here.

1. When you first started collecting Minimates, which one was your early favorite?
The set that caught my eye and got me started collecting Minimates was the Grey Hulk / Ultimate Spider-Man set. But my early favorite and still one of my tops is Symbiote Spider-Man.

2. Of all the custom Minimates you’ve ever seen (or made), which one do you like the best?
My favorite has to be Antacost's Apocalypse, best custom ever!

3. Do you own a Santa Spidey?
Yep

4. Which was the most difficult custom or custom design you’ve ever made?
Most of the customs I make are Quick Customs, so those aren't that difficult. But the design that I've spent the most time on is Samus Aran, hopefully one day I'll be able to bring her to life.

5. If all of the Custom Minimates in the gallery fought all of the official Minimates, who would win and why?
The Custom Minimates would win easily, there's just too many of them. And who's going to take down Vader, seriously. No contest

6. If you could have one new character made into Minimate form, which would you choose?
Apocalypse

7. What is the most you would pay to get an official Minimate 3 pack containing WonderWoman, Green Lantern, and Aquaman?
$20

8. Batman or Wolverine?
Batman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home