Friday, January 13, 2006

A Friendship Is Born


The evil Magneto has captured Minimate Headquarters, and all of the heroes remain trapped inside a metal cage. With the heroes gone, the supervillains have run wild, terrorizing anyone in their path.

The primary victim of this terror has been JP1000, the Minimate built by Dr. Richards and Dr. Banner to test scientific theories. He has been bullied and beaten for days at the amusement of Rhino, Juggernaught, and Sandman. Fortunately, the evil-doers recently became bored with torturing JP1000, and decided to take a break to get some ice cream.

The other Minimates have shunned Fake Gold Spidey, a Minimate created for the purpose of deception, since his arrival at Minimate Headquarters. He was not invited to the Holiday Party and avoided being captured along with the other heroes.

As fate would have it, Fake Gold Spidey stumbled upon JP1000 at the perfect moment.

"Whoa! What happened to you," said Fake Gold Spidey as he looked down on JP1000's broken body.

"What's it look like, Einstein? I've been beaten savagely," groaned JP1000. "You need to help me get out of here before they come back."

"Do you want to be friends?" asked Fake Gold Spidey.

JP1000 moaned. "What?"

"I don't have any friends," explained Fake Gold Spidey. "And I was wondering if you wanted to be my friend."

"Look buddy," explained JP1000, "I don't have many options here. You get me out of here before those villains get back and I'll be your friend, your best buddy, your pal, your sidekick, or whatever you want. I'll be your wife if that's what your into. BUT GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"Wahoo! I just made a friend!" exclaimed Fake Gold Spidey as he picked up the broken body of JP1000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home