Sunday, December 18, 2005

Minimate Headquarters Captured By Magneto!


A festive holiday party turned terrifying this evening when all of the heroes from Minimate Headquarters were captured in a daring and brilliant scheme by the evil Magneto.

“Bow to me and behold my awesome power,” commanded Magneto. “No one remains to oppose me. I shall rule Earth with a mutant fist of iron controlling flesh.”

The heroes, helplessly contained within a metal cage, had few comments. Most were dispirited by what they called the “dark tidings” being brought by this fake Santa.

“Everyone stay calm,” warned Superman. “Especially you Banner. We don’t need any additional headaches because you’re freaking out.”

“Fools!” bellowed Magneto. “I have tricked you with my tricky memo, and lured you to your ultimate destruction. No one can escape now. The only thing that can pop open this cage is a small spring, and I have hidden it far away.”

Who will save Minimate Headquarters? Who remains to save Earth?

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger She-Thing said...

Wow a Magneto saga... hope it's long JP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home