Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Admin Update: Email Dead!

I got a nasty surprise while trying to check email tonight. Apparently SBC cancelled by email account. I don't have any details, but my helpful customer service representative from India told me, "You wife is breaking up!"

With this cancellation, I've also lost my jatta.pake@sbcglobal.net sub-account. So if you've sent me mail today, or tried to post a comment, you will need to re-try when my new email is up and running again.

Since SBC changed to lowercase at&t, I'm guessing this cancellation was some sort of result.

I have a billion online accounts tied to my email, so this nightmare is only beginning for me. (My work email is thankfully not affected). But I will let you know my new account as soon as possible. I apologize for the interruption, but you can post comments to me in the AA forum. Any reliable email suggestions are welcome! I'm going to look at Yahoo and Gmail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home