Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Minimate Headquarters Declares War on Minimates Central!


With Minimate Headquarters firmly within the grasp of Magneto, the supervillain announced a bold plan today to conquer Minimates Central.

“Minimates Central will be crushed by my onslaught,” vowed Magneto. “I will teach those fools at Minimates Central to give me a 10 out of 10 review, when I clearly deserve an 11 out of 10 rating.”

Magneto also vowed to make Divebomb pay for pointing out his “arrogantly smirking mouth.”

“I’ll teach that puny human to show respect to his ruling mutant masters,” promised Magneto, “as soon as I figure out how to get inside this computer.”

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Magneto he's a big wuss!

Bring it!

Minimates Central

 

Post a Comment

<< Home