Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Eight Questions With ThatBlokeTimbo


The “Eight Questions” column appears regularly at Minimate Headquarters. In it I interview minimate customizers and other fans of minimates. This interview is with ThatBlokeTimbo, maker of the custom Vision pictured here.

1. When you first started collecting Minimates, which one was your early favorite?
About a year and a half ago, my early fave was Ironman from the first pack I ever picked up.

2. Of all the custom Minimates you’ve ever seen (or made), which one do you like the best?
Hmm difficult to say as there are so many guys out there making great stuff, If I had to narrow it down to one or two it would be Antacosts Huntress, a fig I've been thinking about doing for ages but never quiet worked up the nerve to do.

3. Do you own a Santa Spidey?
Yes, I actually traded him for a pair of prologue elves way back when he first came out. So I kind of lucked out!

4. Which was the most difficult custom or custom design you’ve ever made?
Probably the first one I made, Vision... Everything was new to me and I was still trying to work out how to do things, If you look you can see my inexperience he's kinda of a bit messy. I must remake him sometime in a clear version.

5. If all of the Custom Minimates in the gallery fought all of the official Minimates, who would win and why?
Customs would win... They have everyone form Anakin Skywalker to optimus Prime... the comic mini's would get serious whippin.

6. If you could have one new character made into Minimate form, which would you choose?
The sensible answer would be Thor...It's a complete mystery that they havent made him yet... But I'm going to prompt for Capt Britain.... he'd look so awesome in genuine mini form.

7. What is the most you would pay to get an official Minimate 3 pack containing WonderWoman, Green Lantern, and Aquaman?
My Grandma...actually both Grandma's... Both Grandma's, my uncle and a goat...

8. Batman or Wolverine?
Batman... Everytime.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL of all the customs I have made you show the picture of the one that I said was my first and a bit ropey ;)you Evil man... or maybe Magneto is pulling the strings there!?

BTW YAY I'm famous :P
T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home