Tuesday, December 13, 2005

401K-Man Prototype Minimate Purchased On Accident


An unfinished prototype for the ill conceived 401K-Man was purchased by accident today on Ebay. “I bought a bunch of loose action figures on Ebay,” explained billionaire Bruce Wayne. “Mostly Marvel Legends Series 9. I guess the Prototype 401K-Man minimate was just thrown in.”

The fantastically wealthy Bruce Wayne was initially unsure of what a 401K even was. “I’m like, a four-oh-one-what? But then the Prototype starts telling me about 401Ks. As it turns out, it is some kind of savings program for poor people.”

Bruce Wayne paused for a moment. “But that’s when the trouble started. You see he doesn’t shut up about it. He keeps going and going and going about ‘flex spending-this’ and ‘savings account-that’ until you finally go crazy. I had to pretend I got a call on my cell-phone to get away from the guy. A few more minutes with him and I would have slit my own wrists.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home