Thursday, December 08, 2005

The EBMLMMD Disbands


Less than twenty four hours after announcing the formation of the Evil Brotherhood Masters Legion of Mordor Mafioso Doom (EBMLMMD), the group disbanded citing irreconcilable differences.

Witnesses say the backbiting and treachery began as soon as the first participants joined the meeting.

“Frankly, I couldn’t take anymore of the Riddler’s mindless puzzles. Riddle me this, riddle me that. Honestly, who talks like that? I guess I just snapped,” admitted Sabertooth.

“It’s the fault of those comic villains,” hissed Wormtongue. “They all have these Napoleon complexes because they’re so small. It’s short villain complex.”

“I got a few good licks in,” smiled Juggernaught. “Too bad we wasted ourselves fighting each other instead of those cursed do-gooders.”

“In retrospect,” pondered Venom, “forming a team of untrustworthy, villainous, murderous, backstabbing cheats was not a good idea. I think most agreed to stick with using teams of unintelligent henchmen for future jobs.”

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is quickly becoming the best place on the web. Keep it up. This stuff should really be published in toyfare or something...

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That alliance didn't last long, LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home