Sunday, December 04, 2005

Something New Every Day?

I’ve sort of committed myself to putting up new content each day. This will be one heck of a challenge. New content is difficult to come up with on its own, and something new each day will be extra challenging. I’ve devised a strategy to make this successful so only time will tell.

I like websites that put up new content, stay interesting, are well written, and entertain me without clogging my life with unnecessary information. I hope I’ve created that type of website.

If you like my website and want to say thank you, you can check out the Google vendors on the lower right side. They are my current “sponsors” if you will. Checking them out every now and then helps me justify this little hobby to my wife (they apparently track how often a link is clicked). If a certain amount of traffic is recorded, they will send me some money. This is the theory anyway. My wife thinks this is just my excuse to play with my toys. (Do I really need an excuse?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home