Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fake Gold Spidey Shunned by Other Minimates


Sources reported today that Fake Gold Spidey, purchased by Captain America in an Internet scam, has been shunned by the other minimates. One anonymous source said, “How can we trust a fake guy like that? I mean, it’s bad enough they’ve never made a Gold Cyclops while they have a million Wolverines running around. Now we have to put up with another Spiderman? Someone should give that Fake Gold Spidey an optic blast upside the head.”

Another secret source meowed, “Normally, I find Spiderman to be prrrrr-fect company. But this terrible forgery makes my hair stand up on end.”

Finally, an unnamed source shook his giant rock fist and exclaimed, “I don’t like the looks of that Fake Gold Spidey. He better stay away from me, or IT’S CLOBBERIN’ TIME!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home