Saturday, December 03, 2005

M.I.R. Discovery – Minimates Fit Inside “Dark Holes”


Among the din of motorized choppers, Dr. Reed Richards of the Minimate Institute of Research (M.I.R.), announced success today while studying the property of what he called ‘dark holes.’ Dr. Richards shouted, “I postulated that based upon my calculations of the curvature of time-space, minimates could enter an unknown dimension of reality by passing through a dark hole. I had to modify my instruments, but I was able to send JP1000 through.” At times the interview was interrupted by loud grinding noises and gut wrenching shrieks of pain. “To be honest,” Dr. Richards yelled, “I wasn’t sure I would be able to jam him down the hole. He struggled quite a bit before he went in.”

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

endangering minimates i love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home