Sunday, March 05, 2006

Admin Update: Spring Break

Minimate Headquarters will be going on Spring Break for the next two weeks. I know this might seem like a drag, but I am working on many exciting new projects for Minimate Headquarters. I have a lot of content to add, but I need a break from the blog updates to get everything organized. Here are some highlights:
  • Minimate Headquarters version 2.0 - I'm graduating myself to more advanced web design. The new version will be vastly improved. And when I'm finished, I will be able to call myself a real webdesigner!
  • Improved image galleries - My current gallery update method does not work. I am implementing a solution with all of the muscle I need to make this a top rate gallery. The current gallery is a far cry from my dream of a really powerful gallery system.
  • Content - JP1000 and crew will be back. I have already developed the storyline far past where we are today. I don't want to spoil anything but the gang at MMHQ are in for some surprises! I have plans to offer a lot more content in some surprising ways.
  • Services - I don't want to spoil any surprises here but I'm still working on custom community services.
  • Ebay - I will be selling some of my customs on Ebay over the next few weeks. I've never sold anything on Ebay before so this will be my practice for future offerings. Don't worry if you see my stuff on ebay and the blog is silent! I'm not giving up my addiction. This is just the quiet before the storm.

While I am on break, feel free to add comments below for JP1000's improvements. I may put these together into some type of contest for the future. I'll be back soon!

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two weeks?? How will we survive?? Hold me my little minimate friends... I'm so cold...

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger She-Thing said...

^LOL :D
Have a nice Spring break, btw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home