Thursday, February 23, 2006

Eight Questions With Jcastick


The “Eight Questions” column appears regularly at Minimate Headquarters. In it I interview minimate customizers and other fans of minimates. This interview is with Jcastick, maker of the custom Iron Lantern and Glacticus pictured here.

1. Of all the Minimates released in 2005, which one is your favorite?
I would have to say the Clear version Iceman, I'm really into the clear figures.

2. What is your best trick or secret for customizing Minimates?
Patience is one of the best tools in a customizers toolbox. There is no sense in rushing to get a custom done. The more time and effort you put into the mate, the better it will turn out.

3. Which two Minimates from the Custom Gallery would be the most fun to watch fight each other?
This was a tough one, alot of characters to choose from but I would like to see Goliath by Boyd go up against Goliath by you (Jattapake).

4. If you could add anything to Minimate Headquarters, what would it be?
Well, it isn't complete yet, but I Can't wait to check out the custom resources section of the site, I think that will be a great section for those who are just starting out.

5. If a toy company in a Third World country started manufacturing bootleg Star Wars Minimates and selling them online, would you buy any?
Just for the fact that I no longer collect Star Wars figures, I probably wouldn't order them. Although, if I was at a convention and saw someone selling them, I may pick up a couple just for the heck of it.

6. Which custom or custom design would be the most challenging for anyone to do?
This would have to be something like M.O.D.O.K., a character that wouldn't fit onto a regular Minimate base figure.

7. Do you own a C3 Batcopter?
Nope, never saw any of those sets in this area. Also, I really didn't need that many Batman minimates....lol

8. Ryu or Apollo?
I would have to saw Ryu (assuing this is the Ryu from Street Fighter) cause I am a huge Street Fighter fan.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jattapake, You need more Review of the Missings. I loved those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home