Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Magneto’s Review of the Missing: Toad


I, Magneto, supreme ruler of Minimate Headquarters and almighty Homo Superior, command you to heed my Review of the Missing. In this review I will demand the creators make my loyal henchman, Toad!

Why Toad has not been created in Minimate form remains beyond my comprehension, and it angers me greatly. I demand minions!

Was I not promised a Toad toady long ago? How dare the creators spurn me with their wicked lies! These aspersions will be punished…

Although it remains obvious, I announce my desire for a Toad Minimate because he remains a quality lackey. When a master says jump, a slave should jump. And my Toad jumps very high.

I grow tired of this witless banter! Make a Toad Minimate, or face the awesome wrath of the Master of Magnetism!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home