Friday, January 27, 2006

The Suffering Sound of Karaoke Gorn!


The daring duo of JP1000 and Fake Gold Spidey faced a terrible enemy today in the form of a singing Gorn. Lured into the nightclub by the offer of free beer and buffalo wings, the two heroes decided to take a short break from their quest to find the spring.

Little did they know, it was open mike night at The Big Sound, and a ruthless enemy planned to sing. After a few moments Gorn approached the stage. He tapped the microphone three times and said, “I’m gonna sing this one at my audition next week. I really think Simon, Paula, and Randy will send me to Hollywood after they hear this.”

The sound was excruciating. Never before in the world has such an awful sound been heard. JP1000 and Fake Gold Spidey grabbed their ears in pain. “For the love of all that’s holy and good, make it stop!” cried JP1000.

“Oh my God,” yelled Fake Gold Spidey, “I think he’s going to beat box now!”

Will our two heroes survive? Can anyone stop Gorn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home