Sunday, January 22, 2006

Eight Questions With Fujis


The “Eight Questions” column appears regularly at Minimate Headquarters. In it I interview minimate customizers and other fans of minimates. This interview is with Fujis, maker of the custom Ash pictured here.

1. When you first started collecting Minimates, which one was your early favorite?
Spider-Man.

2. Of all the custom Minimates you’ve ever seen (or made), which one do you like the best?
Of the ones that I've made I like Ash the best. As for other customizers work FormerlyGnomeAs' INVINCIBLE is my current favorite. It's dead on.

3. Do you own a Santa Spidey?
No.

4. Which was the most difficult custom or custom design you’ve ever made?
CAPTAIN ULTRA was the most difficult design - working with that color scheme was not pleasant! Ash was the most difficult of the customs because of the painted chest detail and sculpted accessories.

5. If all of the Custom Minimates in the gallery fought all of the official Minimates, who would win and why?
I'd say the custom Minimates - the official Minimates are severely outnumbered.

6. If you could have one new character made into Minimate form, which would you choose?
Longshot. He was my favorite X-Men character when I was a kid.

7. What is the most you would pay to get an official Minimate 3 pack containing WonderWoman, Green Lantern, and Aquaman?
I'm not much of a DC fan but I do suffer from mild Completionist Syndrome so I'd probably pick one up. $15 maybe?

8. Batman or Wolverine?
Darkclaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home