Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Quest Continues


Searching for the spring, the green JP1000 and the splotched Fake Gold Spidey struggle to avoid the many pitfalls of their quest. And as they travel, their friendship grows deeper.

The daring duo need the spring to unlock the metal cage that holds all of the heroes of Minimate Headquarters. Without the heroes to stop them, the notorious Magneto and his villianous henchman plot to conquer the world.

“Who falls into a giant frying pan?” badgered Fake Gold Spidey. “You are the most unluckiest dude in the world.”

“Well, I met you didn’t I,” answered JP1000. “I guess that confirms I’m the most unluckiest dude in the world.”

Fake Gold Spidey strutted, “I saved your life. Without me, you’d have been fried sunny side up.”

“Without you,” answered JP1000, “I wouldn’t have walked off a cliff to avoid hearing you yap.”

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home