Thursday, February 16, 2006

What A Tangled Web We Weave ...


"Watch what your doing!" screamed JP1000 as he was covered with webbing.

"I'm trying," shouted Fake Gold Spidey as his webbing missed its target. "He's a fast little bugger."

The monkey screeched as it lept from side to side. The spring remained firmly within his monkey paws. It seemed as though he was laughing at his attackers.

JP1000 groaned, "We've got to try something else. We will never get that spring back this way. Stupid monkey! Just wait until I get my hands on you ..."

[Note: Peek around the website. New stuff added! -JP]

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love The Sadly Missing Gallery, JP! Well done!

-Fujis

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new additions!

And the story of the second-rate heroes and the spring continues to keep me on pins and needles! :)

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I have some competition after over 2 years heh!

Love the new gallery of the missing, some in there that I haven't seen.

Great work,

All the best,

Danny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home